sweetnovember99's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

KEEP CALM AND EAT MALTA FRUIT

Hello Everyone , Hope all of you are fine .Today I am coming here to introduce my favorite  Fruit  to all of you  which is very popular fruit  in our country Bangladesh and that fruit name is Malta . I love this fruit . Malta is in orange color. Malta fruit is a hybrid of grapefruit and orange . I think everyone love  fruits because  fruits are not only sweet but also include different vitamins and nutrients and Fruits really help to keep our health and prevent illnesses mainly in this  winter season .

Caption: Slice pieces of 'Malta' fruit . Photo taken by me with my mobile phone.Caption: Slice pieces of 'Malta' fruit . Photo taken by me with my mobile phone.

Malta is known in many names  in different places like Sweet Orange ,  Blood Orange etc.

In our country Bangladesh, Malta is a round-shaped, medium-sized fruit, weighing an average of 142.3 grams. It has a rough-surfaced orange rind with a segment of around 9.62 centimeters and a sweet-tasting juice content of around 33.5 per cent.

Caption: Round shaped Malta , Photo taken by me , mobile clickCaption: Round shaped Malta , Photo taken by me , mobile click

In our country one  kilogram Malta price  170 BDT ( 2 USD) ( today's price collect from fruit shop  )

Personally,  I purchase this fruit from THIS SHOP (Rajjak Fruit Store)  , exact location on Google map.

Caption: This is the shop from where I  purchase fruits for my family. Photo taken by me.Caption: This is the shop from where I purchase fruits for my family. Photo taken by me.

In this shop , there have many kinds of fresh fruits and the price is very reasonable. Many costumer  write their review in here.

Health benefit:

Malta fruit is a good source of Vitamin C and is used to make processed juice, jam, jelly and marmalade. Kids like Malta jam for their breakfast time with breads .Malta juice is also very popular in our country .After doing hard work and then if you take one glass of Malta juice you feel very refreshed.

Caption: Pure Malta Juice  Photo taken by me.Caption: Pure Malta Juice Photo taken by me.

In this present time many doctors recommended Malta fruit for improve our immune system ( for covid 19)

You can also take Malta in your tea, its called Malta Tea. Malta tea is also very common in our country. After taking Malta tea you feel very energy. In this winter time often I take Malta tea with mint leaf. In your office , many mobile phone call receive , doing hard work , you can try Malta tea , I am sure you feel better and you will relief from  everything . 

Caption: Malta Tea with Mint Leaf , Photo taken by me.Caption: Malta Tea with Mint Leaf , Photo taken by me.

Little description :

The Malta was originally known as a mountain fruit, but it can also be grown lower down. Several varieties of Malta sweet oranges are being cultivated commercially in different areas of Thakurgaon district , the primary agricultural area of northern Bangladesh, adjoining the Himalayas.  In fact, the fruit "has created new hopes for farmers in  Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT) following good production, thanks to the efforts of the Bangladesh Agriculture Research Institute (BARI)," according to The Daily Star, an English language national newspaper.

Last but not the least,  I personally happy   to view  the nice post on Watermelon  🍉 by  @TonyAlexander , on pineapple and watermelon  🍍🍉by  @Shola4sure , Milk Fruit of Cambodia 🥛🥝by @Sophia_20 , and Fruit Store  🍒🍅by @Manatee台南新移民  From all of them i got inspire to write my this post .

Each and every one  written in a very superb  way with so many colorful photos that is why  I could not delay to write down my new post on December’s #monthlytopic of December 2020 Fruit Power 🍊🍒🍓🍊 inaugurate by @HiroyukiTakisawa . And i give my permission to @HiroyukiTakisawa for use my photo for the recap.

#monthlytopic

Thank you every one who view my post.

Greetings from Bangladesh 🇧🇩

Dhaka, Bangladesh
36 comments
Level 9

Re: KEEP CALM AND EAT MALTA

Very nice post with an amazing photo and helpful information @sweetnovember99 I like to eat Malta with a little bit of salt over the pieces of it. Thanks for sharing this nice post with us here. Regards. 

Level 10

Re: KEEP CALM AND EAT MALTA FRUIT

এক জিনিষ যে কত জন কত ভাবে চিন্তা করে উপ্সথাপন করে পোস্ট গুলা না পরলে বোঝা যায় না । ধন্যবাদ পোস্ট করার জন্য @sweetnovember99 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@sweetnovember99  Nice article and I like your photographs. But I am missing the photos of Malta's Juice and Malta's tea which could be a better combination for this post.

Keep writing awesome posts!

Happy Writtng!

Level 2

Malta always my favorite,thanks @sweetnovember99 for this post . Sometimes we also drink Malta tea . 

Connect Moderator

Hello, @sweetnovember99 
I have never heard of Malta but sounds interesting. The color is so vivid and looks sweet😋

It's one of the good points of #monthlytopic that we can know new interesting and local things like Malta. Thank you!

Level 7

Dear @HiroyukiTakisawa  many many thanks for your reply..every 15 minutes i come here and check notification,  finally you view my this post and reply. Its a great achievement for me. I am new here,  every time i learn from all of you,  i follow your writing style.  I know my English is poor but i am trying to improve myself.  

At the first time i feel shy to write a post but now a days i overcome myself. 

You all Google moderate guide me in very good way. 

Thanks again. 

Big hug from Bangladesh. 

Connect Moderator

Hi, @sweetnovember99 Awesome! I'm almost the same as you. I'm also studying English and trying to talk with Local Guides all over the world here😁 Let's have fun Local Guides Connect with us!

Level 10

Colourful Photos and Detailed explanations - dear friend @sweetnovember99 

I request you to kindly add more photos, when free...

Great post - thanks for sharing

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

@TravellerG @ Thanks for your reply,  yes i will add 2 more photos.  Thanks for your guide.  Always guide me please. 

Thanks for your reply. 

Greetings from Bangladesh