Getting permission to use Google's brand features
All of our brand features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of our brand features on your website, in an ad, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, or in any other medium, you may need to receive permission from Google first.
On this site, you will find an overview of our basic trademark guidelines and information about how to get permission for some of the most common use cases. These include:
- Using the Google logo in marketing/advertising material
- Using maps or satellite imagery
- Using screenshots, logos, and icons of our products
- Linking to Google pages
- Featuring Google products in Film/TV placements
All other products
If you would like permission to use screenshots or brand features for other Google products, please check out the product-specific guidelines below.
- Chrome Web Store
- Google Certified Partner Programs
- Google Custom Search
- YouTube brand guidelines & usage request form click here
Still can't find what you're looking for? Read our FAQ.